Thirsty for more ideas on how to incorporate royalty free music into your next project? Here are five more great ideas that will give you the power to create complete filmscores in minutes, enthuse children everywhere, and even maximize your next marketing campaign’s ROI.
1) Create and Entire Indie Film Soundtrack. The royalty free music tracks from Productiontrax.com are so powerful and so complete that they can easily be mixed and matched together to form a complete film score for an indie film production. Go for a cohesive, thematically linked sound with a music package, or just pick out cuts that match each scene — either way, using royalty free music in your independent production is a great way to save some money and keep your film on budget.
2) Add Pizzazz to a Mobile Smartphone App. Whether you’re developing on Android or iOS, royalty free music and sound effects (especially sound effects) can be a huge asset to your final product. Whether it be a track that plays as an underscore to a game, or a simple beep effect to enhance a button click or alert, your next mobile application will appreciate the low bandwidth and storage footprint of quality compressed royalty-free MP3s.
3) Make a Children’s Toy or Game Even More Fun. Creating a multimedia board game or a dancing flower pot? Using royalty free music is a great way to get your product to market faster and without legal hassles of product-placed music tracks. Add sound effects to a plush toy, music to a light-up bouncing ball… the possibilities are endless.
4) Keep Your Boss Awake During Your Next Powerpoint Presentation at Work. Adding a background music track will keep your coworkers’ attention on your presentation at your next big board meeting. Add sound effects for transitions and music beds for inspiration, and your next powerpoint might get you a promotion. Better yet, take your trade show exhibit to the next level with some royalty free music and watch your sales soar.
5) Create Brand Identity in Advertising or Marketing Campaign. A catchy jingle can be the difference in brand recognition, and help you stand out from the competition. Leverage the cost savings of royalty free music in your next marketing campaign or television advertising campaign, and increase your effectiveness and maximize your ROI.